- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and cubed
- ½ medium red onion, sliced
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 12 black olives
- 125g reduced-fat feta cheese, diced
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 2 handfuls English spinach leaves, washed and drained
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Combine salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix dressing ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to combine.
- Add 185g can tuna in brine, drained.
Can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Chopping board
- Large knife
- Serving bowl
Queensland health acknowledges the development of the Healthy Food Fast cookbook by the Department of Health Western Australia. www.gofor2and5.com.au. Recipes from Healthy Food Fast © State of Western Australia 2011, reproduced with permission.