Asian slaw with sweet chilli tuna
2 serves of veg
0.25 serves of fruit
- 1/2 cup cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/2 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/2 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 3 snow peas, thinly sliced
- 1/4 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cooked brown rice
- 90g can tuna in sweet chilli sauce
- Mix together vegetables, apple and rice.
- Add tuna just before serving.
- Replace the tuna with shredded chicken or tofu.
- Squeeze a little lemon juice on the apple after slicing to prevent browning or slice it up at the last minute.
- Salad is best eaten immediately.
- Chopping board
- Serving bowl/plate
Recipe from LiveLighter® campaign © State of Western Australia 2016 reproduced with permission.