Baked Potato Wedges
6 serves of veg
- 300 g washed potatoes (leave skin on)
- 2 tablespoons olive or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/4 cup tomato salsa
- Preheat oven to 250C. Line oven tray with baking paper
- Cut each potato in half lengthways and then cut each half into three wedges.
- Combine oil, herbs and chilli powder in bowl or plastic bag, toss potato wedges to cover with oil mix.
- Place single layer of potato wedges on oven tray.
- Bake for ten minutes and turn potatoes over. Reduce temperature to 200C and continue cooking for a further 35 minutes, turning potatoes over every 10 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from oven when tender and golden brown.
- Serve with tomato salsa.
- Serve with low fat natural yoghurt and sprinkle with finely chopped parsley
- Use sweet potato, carrots, beetroot, parsnips instead of potato
Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. May be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Chopping board
- Large knife
- Bowl or plastic bag
- Baking tray and baking paper