Banana and passionfruit with chocolate slice
3 serves of veg
7 serves of fruit
- 400g tin cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 eggs
- 40g coconut or sunflower oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate buds
- 5 bananas (use as needed to decorate each slice)
- 170g can passionfruit pulp or pulp of up to 5 fresh passionfruit (use as needed to decorate each slice)
- Preheat oven to 160°.
- Combine the cannellini beans, eggs, coconut oil and vanilla in a food processor until smooth.
- Add the cocoa, rolled oats, brown sugar and baking powder and blitz again until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate buds and spoon mixture into a 20cm square baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the tin.
- Cut the slice into 18 pieces and serve each slice with 2 banana slices, a scoop of vanilla yoghurt and a scoop of passionfruit.
- Keep chilled in the fridge until ready to serve.