1 serves of fruit
- 2 cups skim or reduced-fat milk
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat plain yoghurt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in blender and process until smooth
- Pour into two glasses and serve immediately.
- Replace banana and ice cubes with frozen banana or frozen berries.
- Replace banana with other fruits such as mango, strawberries or apricots, or use a combination of several fruits.
- Flavour with vanilla essence or nutmeg instead of cinnamon.
- Add seeds such as poppy or chia or nuts such as almonds.
Can be stored in refrigerator for up to 3 days.