2 serves of fruit
- 1 ½ cup frozen berries, thawed
- 1½ cup untoasted muesli
- 1½ cup reduced-fat yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon flaked almonds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Spoon spoonful of muesli into each glass and top with spoonful of yoghurt and then spoonful of berries.
- Repeat filling up the glasses with the remaining muesli, yoghurt and berry mixture until all ingredients are used.
- Sprinkle with almonds and serve.
- Replace berries with other seasonal diced fruits.
- Replace flavoured yoghurt with reduced-fat custard.
- Replaces almonds with mixed nuts or seeds
- Replace yoghurt and muesli with flavoured ricotta made from 500 grams ricotta, ½ cup hazelnut or almond meat and some fruit
- Tip: Delicious served for breakfast
Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.