Cheesy Crusted Fish with Mash on Salad
6 serves of veg
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons continental parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese,finely grated
- 500g white fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium carrot, sliced finely and steamed
- 1/2 broccoli head, steamed and pieced into florets
- 250g cherry tomato, sliced in half
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon basil leaves, shredded
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
- Combine flour, paprika, herbs, lemon rind and Parmesan cheese in small bowl.
- Press onto 1 side of each fish fillet. Place on plate and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick fry pan over high heat. Brush with olive oil.
- Cook fish 2 minutes each side, beginning with the coated side.
- Combine carrot, broccoli, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and basil leaves in small bowl.
- Mix in vinegar and olive oil and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve with Potato and Pea Mash* from recipe collection.
Can be kept in refrigerator for up to 3 days. Fish may be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Chopping board
- Large knife
- Small bowls
- Medium sized non-stick fry pan