Crunchy caterpillars and snails
2 serves of veg
1.5 serves of fruit
- ½ celery washed and cut into 10cm lengths
- 100g low-fat peanut butter (optional if there are allergy concerns)
- 100g low-fat cream cheese (200g if peanut butter is not used)
- ½ apple (red or green), sliced
- ½ kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 9 red grapes
- 4 green grapes
- 13 blueberries (halve 5 to make 5 sets of eyes)
- ½ Lebanese cucumber thinly sliced
- Fill half of the celery pieces with low-fat cream cheese and the other half with low-fat peanut butter (if using peanut butter).
- Place a cherry tomato or grape at the end of each for the head.
- Use some cream cheese and halved blueberries to create eyes on 5.
- Make the bodies with a row of grapes or cherry tomatoes for caterpillars and a large round slice of apple, kiwi or cucumber to make snails.
- Keep chilled in the fridge until ready to serve.