1 serves of veg
- ¼ cup unpopped corn
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon dried coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- Place the unpopped corn into the brown paper bag and fold the top of the bag over twice to seal in the corn.
- Place in the microwave on high for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until you hear pauses of about 2 seconds between pops.
- Allow to stand for 20 seconds and then carefully open the bag and pour into bowl.
- Sprinkle with cumin, coriander and curry powder and toss before serving.
- Replace cumin, dried coriander and curry powder with other flavouring combinations such as ¼ teaspoon chilli powder and ¼ teaspoon grated lime or lemon zest
- Replace herbs with 1 tablespoons sultanas and 1 tablespoons seeds e.g. sunflower, pumpkin seeds
Will keep for up to 7 days in airtight container.
- Brown paper bag
- Microwave safe large bowl