Ham and veggie slice
- 6 eggs
- 60g plain flour
- 1 cup zucchini, grated and drained (150g)
- ½ cup sweet corn kernels or 225g can, drained
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- ¼ cup chives, chopped
- 100g lean ham, chopped
- 50g reduced-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Beat eggs and flour together until smooth.
- Add zucchini, corn, carrot, chives and ham and combine.
- Pour into a ovenproof baking dish lightly sprayed with oil.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until set.
Can be kept in refrigerator for up to 3 days. May be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Chopping board
- Medium-sized bowl
- Ovenproof baking dish
Queensland health acknowledges the development of the Healthy Food Fast cookbook by the Department of Health Western Australia. www.gofor2and5.com.au. Recipes from Healthy Food Fast © State of Western Australia 2011, reproduced with permission.