Honey glazed carrots and parsnips
6 serves of veg
- 2 large carrots, sliced into batons
- 1 large parsnip, sliced into batons
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Arrange carrots and parsnips in ovenproof baking dish.
- Drizzle over oil and honey, toss vegetables to coat.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.
- Add 8 brussel sprouts, scoring each with a cross on the base.
Can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. May be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Chopping board
- Large knife
- Ovenproof baking tray