Hummus and salad sandwich
2 serves of veg
- 2 slices wholegrain bread
- 1 tablespoon hummus
- 1 small stick celery, finely diced
- 2 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- ½ small carrot, grated
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 medium lettuce leaf, roughly torn
- In a small bowl, mix hummus and celery.
- Spread over 1 slice of bread.
- Add cucumber slices, grated carrot, tomatoes and lettuce.
- Top with remaining slice of bread.
- Excess vegetables can be served as a side salad
- Eat immediately or store covered in the fridge until meal time.
- small bowl
- butter knife
Recipe from LiveLighter® campaign © State of Western Australia  reproduced with permission.