Ladybug cheese crackers
1.5 serves of veg
- 12 water crackers
- ½ bunch chives cut into 2cm lengths
- 100g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 bocconcini balls, cut into 4 slices
- 12 pitted black olives, cut in half lengthways and then in half again
- ½ tablespoon balsamic glaze
- ½ teaspoon white sesame seeds
- Lay out water crackers on a tray.
- Top each cracker with a slice of bocconcini and a cherry tomato half, just off centre.
- Brush tomatoes with balsamic glaze and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place 2 chives sticks on bocconcini at head of tomato and place the piece of olive on top of chives to complete.
- Serve immediately.
You could pre-prepare the ladybugs and keep chilled in the fridge until ready to serve. Remove from fridge and place on water crackers.