Mango & BBQ chicken rice paper rolls
5 serves of veg
2 serves of fruit
- 16 rice paper wrappers
- 2 cos lettuce leaves, shredded
- 50g snow pea sprouts
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, grated
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into short, thin sticks
- 1/4 red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 1/2 cups barbecued chicken, shredded
- 1 mango, peeled, cut into short strips
- 60g unsalted roasted cashews, chopped
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- Make dipping sauce: Combine sweet chilli sauce and lime juice in a bowl. Set aside.
- Arrange all the vegetables and meat in bowls or plates ready to select from.
- Fill a shallow dish with warm-hot water. Dip 1 rice paper wrapper into water one at a time until softened. Place on a chopping board.
- Place lettuce along 1 edge of rice paper. Top with sprouts, carrot, cucumber, cabbage, chicken, mango and cashews.
- Fold in edges and roll up to enclose filling. Cover with a damp tea towel. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
- Vermicelli noodles prepared according to instructions on packet can be included.
Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Chopping board
- Large knife
- Shallow bowl
- Small bowls
- Paper towel