Melon & Kiwifruit Parfait
- 1 cup rockmelon, cubed
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and cut into wedges (about 1 cup)
- 400g low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 4 tablespoons toasted muesli
- Layer fruit, yoghurt and muesli in 4 tall glasses.
- Substitute with fresh fruit in season. Try the following combinations – banana and strawberries, mango and pineapple or apricots and grapes.
- Serve with your simple muesli or bircher muesli for breakfast.
Can be stored in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Chopping board
- Large knife
Queensland health acknowledges the development of the Healthy Food Fast cookbook by the Department of Health Western Australia. www.gofor2and5.com.au. Recipes from Healthy Food Fast © State of Western Australia 2011, reproduced with permission.