- 420g can sweet corn kernels (or 1 1/2 corn cob, cooked)
- 1 green capsicum, seeded and diced
- 3 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- Low fat natural yoghurt – 2 teaspoons per serve
- Combine all ingredients except yoghurt.
- Mix well and spoon into a serving bowl.
- Top with yoghurt.
Can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Chopping board
- Large knife
- Small bowl or Serving bowl
Queensland health acknowledges the development of the Healthy Food Fast cookbook by the Department of Health Western Australia. www.gofor2and5.com.au. Recipes from Healthy Food Fast © State of Western Australia 2011, reproduced with permission.