8 serves of veg
- 8 tortillas
- 1 cup (250g) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (120g) reduced-fat tasty or mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 small can corn kernels, drained
- 1 small red capsicum, chopped
- 1 small green capsicum, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs (eg. basil, oregano, parsley)
- Pre-heat the oven to 190ºC.
- Place 4 tortillas on the oven trays lined with baking paper.
- Arrange the cheeses and vegetables on the tortillas. Sprinkle the dried herb over the fillings.
- Lay the remaining tortillas on top, like a sandwich.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the cheeses have melted and the tortillas are golden brown and crispy.
- Cut into wedges and serve hot.
- Use pita or flat bread in place of tortillas.
- Use leftover vegetables in your fillings
- Add baked beans or other canned beans.
- Serve with a green salad for a quick main meal
Can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Chopping board
- Oven tray
- Baking paper
- Can opener