1 serves of veg
- 75g (or ½ cup combined) bolognese sauce and spiral pasta, for mane and face (pre-prepared)
- 1 sliced black olive, for eyes
- 1 cheese slice cut into 6 thin strips, for whiskers
- 12g (or ¼ cup) red capsicum, for ears and mouth
- ½ cherry tomato, for nose
- Heat up last night’s Spaghetti Bolognese in a microwave safe bowl.
- Cut the cheese slice into a circle and the remaining pieces into long strips, for muzzle and whiskers.
- Cut capsicum into 3 triangular slices (2 large, 1 small), for mouth and ears.
- Slice olive in half, for eyes.
- Assemble lion face by spreading bolognese sauce into a circle in centre of plate.
- Combine the spiral pasta and sauce (if not already done), then spoon the spiral pasta around the circle of sauce to create the mane.
- Place circle of cheese on sauce, adding the smaller slice of capsicum and long strips of cheese for the mouth and whiskers.
- Add the 2 bigger slices of capsicum on the top of the mane for the ears.
- Finish face by placing the two olives slices on top of the sauce for eyes.