Mix & Match Veggie Mash
12 serves of veg
- Put the vegetables and garlic in a large pot of water, bring to the boil, cook for 12 mins then drain, return vegetables to pot.
- Add butter and herbs, mix and mash, then serve immediately.
- Suggested combinations: Carrot, parsnip and thyme, Pumpkin, potato and oregano, Sweet potato and rosemary
- Butter may be substituted for reduced fat milk and reduced fat yoghurt or olive oil
Can be kept in refrigerator for up to 7 days. May be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Chopping board
- Large knife
- Large saucepan with lid
- Wooden spoon and/or potato masher