Overnight no-cook fruity oats
2 serves of fruit
- 1 cup uncooked rolled oats
- 1⅓ cup low-fat milk
- 1 cup low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 cup canned peaches in natural juice, drained, roughly diced
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- In a 1-litre container, add oats, milk and yoghurt. Mix until well combined.
- Add peaches, almonds and cranberries. Gently stir.
- Cover container and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve either cold or heat in microwave on high (100%) for 45 seconds to make a warm breakfast.
- Replace peaches with your favourite fruit (fresh, frozen, canned or dried).
- Uncooked oats can be stored in the fridge for 2 days.
- 1-litre covered container
- stirring spoon
Recipe from LiveLighter® campaign © State of Western Australia  reproduced with permission.