Pesto chicken wrap
1 serves of veg
- 1 wholemeal or wholegrain wrap
- 1-2 tsp basil pesto
- 90g cooked or BBQ chicken breast
- 1/4 medium Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1/4 medium red capsicum, thinly sliced
- Spread pesto down the centre of the wrap.
- Layer ingredients, fold the wrap over and roll up.
- Change the taste by using a different wrap.
- Add more fresh seasonal salad vegetables.
- Replace chicken with tinned salmon or tuna in spring water.
- Eat immediately or wrap and store in fridge until mealtime.
Recipe from LiveLighter® campaign © State of Western Australia  reproduced with permission.