2.5 serves of fruit
- 2 cups ice
- ½ punnet strawberries, (125g) hulled
- ½ cup pineapple pieces canned in natural juice (fruit and juice)
- ½ cup unsweetened apple and cranberry juice, chilled
- 8 mint leaves plus extra, to serve
- 1 cup crushed ice extra, to serve
- Place ice, strawberries, pineapple, juices and mint into a blender jug; blend until smooth.
- Divide extra crushed ice between 2 glasses, pour over juice.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately.
- Try a combination of different unsweetened juices blended with fresh and frozen fruits including raspberries, blueberries, mango, canned or peeled fresh peach and watermelon.
- Serve immediately.
- 2 glasses
Recipe from LiveLighter® campaign © State of Western Australia 2012 reproduced with permission.