Rainbow fruit wraps
6 serves of fruit
- 2 wholegrain wraps (20cm)
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup oranges, sliced
- 1 cup kiwifruit, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese or ricotta cheese
- Lay the wrap bread slices on a flat working surface. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese on each wrap, leaving a 1cm border.
- Layer each colour of fruit in a row to make a “rainbow”.
- Roll up the wrap, cut in half and serve immediately.
- Substitute the fruit in this recipe with your favourite fruit (fresh or canned).
- If using canned fruit, drain well to prevent the wrap going soggy.
- Serve immediately.
- butter knife
- chopping board
- sharp knife
Recipe from LiveLighter® campaign © State of Western Australia  reproduced with permission.