Raisin toast with fruity ricotta topping
2 serves of fruit
- 4 slices raisin toast or fruit bread
- ½ cup smooth low-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons honey or strawberry jam (optional)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 125g strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Toast the slices of fruit bread.
- Mix ricotta with cinnamon and honey or jam in a small bowl.
- Spread toast with ricotta mixture.
- Layer banana and strawberries on top of toast and serve.
- Serve immediately.
- Small bowl
- butter knife
- serving plate
Recipe from LiveLighter® campaign © State of Western Australia 2012 reproduced with permission.