Roast beef and chutney sandwich
1.5 serves of veg
- 2 slices wholemeal or multigrain bread
- 1-2 teaspoons chutney
- 90g roast beef, sliced
- 4 slices canned beetroot
- 1/2 medium carrot, grated
- 1 handful rocket, baby spinach or lettuce leaves, washed
- Spread chutney onto one slice of bread.
- Add other ingredients in the order listed.
- Make sure the beetroot and carrot aren’t touching the bread to avoid a soggy sandwich.
- Top with the remaining slice of bread.
- Add other seasonal salad vegetables to increase your vegetable intake.
- Eat immediately.
- butter knife
Recipe from LiveLighter® campaign © State of Western Australia  reproduced with permission.