Rockmelon & kiwifruit ice blocks
- 300g rockmelon, chopped
- 6 kiwifruit, mashed or sliced
- orange and/or apple juice
* you need 6 ice block moulds for this recipe
- Put fruit in mould.
- Fill up the rest of the iceblock mould with juice.
- If you’re doing the two-tone blocks, fill 1/3 with one type of fruit, add juice and freeze.
- Will take approximately four hours to freeze.
- When frozen add the second fruit, fill to top with juice and freeze again.
Note: Amounts will vary depending on size of moulds.
Can be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Chopping board
- Large knife
- Moulds or Plastic cups
Queensland health acknowledges the development of the Healthy Food Fast cookbook by the Department of Health Western Australia. www.gofor2and5.com.au. Recipes from Healthy Food Fast © State of Western Australia 2011, reproduced with permission.