0.5 serves of veg
- 1 slice wholemeal toast, for base
- 1 egg, for omelette face
- 1 slice red capsicum, for mouth
- 40g grated low fat cheese, for hair
- 2 zucchini rounds blanched, for ears
- 1 sliced olive, for eyes
- 1 slice of button mushroom
- 1 tsp butter for greasing pan
- Cook toast in toaster.
- To create omelette, beat egg in a small bowl until blended. Grease a non-stick frying pan with butter over medium-high heat. Pour in egg mixture, allow to cook on one side for 1 minute, then, gently flip and cook for another minute or until cooked through.
- Assemble face using the toast and omelette as the face, grated cheese for hair, sliced zucchini rounds for ears, red capsicum for mouth and mushroom slice for nose.