Three Bean Salad with Spinach
10 serves of veg
- 300 gram canned butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 300 gram canned kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 300 gram canned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 punnet (250g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium red onion finely chopped
- 100 grams (large handful) spinach, washed and drained
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 shakes pepper
- Place butter, kidney and cannellini beans, tomatoes, onion and spinach in a large bowl.
- In small screw top jar, place the vinegar, oil, garlic, and pepper and shake well.
- Drizzle dressing over bean mixture and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
- Add feta or ricotta cheese and serve in a lettuce leaf.
- Use three-bean canned mix instead of individual can of beans.
- Swap one of the beans for a can of chickpeas.
- Use mixed lettuce leaves or rocket instead of spinach
Can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Large bowl
- Chopping board
- Large knife
- Small screw-top jar