Tutti fruity popsicles – grape
5 serves of fruit
- 200g seedless grapes
- 200ml no-added-sugar apple and blackcurrant juice
* You will need ice block moulds or plastic cups and popsicle sticks for this recipe
- Divide the grapes amongst 4 disposable plastic cups. If you have popsicle moulds, you may end up with more as the moulds come in varying sizes.
- Fill each cup with ½ cup of juice.
- Secure lids on moulds or insert popsicle sticks and freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight until solid.
- Stand at room temperature for a few minutes before removing from mould.
- Place any combination of finely diced fruit into mould including: mango, blueberries, strawberries, rockmelon, kiwifruit, drained canned peaches, apricots or pineapple in natural juice, and passionfruit pulp. Top with an unsweetened fruit juice such as orange or pineapple.
- For stripes of colour half fill moulds with one fruit, freeze for 4 hours or overnight then fill with a different flavour or colour of fruit or fruit yoghurt before freezing.
- Store in freezer.
- ice block moulds or plastic cups and popsicle sticks
Recipe from LiveLighter® campaign © State of Western Australia  reproduced with permission.