Tutti fruity popsicles – mango raspberry
- flesh from 1 mango
- 1 medium banana, peeled
- 200g low-fat mango yoghurt
- 24 raspberries, fresh or frozen
* You will need ice block moulds or plastic cups and popsicle sticks for this recipe
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Put 6 raspberries into each cup and top with mango mix.
- Secure lids on moulds or insert popsicle sticks and freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight until solid.
- Stand at room temperature for a few minutes before removing from mould.
- Place any combination of finely diced fruit into mould including: mango, blueberries, strawberries, rockmelon, kiwifruit, drained canned peaches, apricots or pineapple in natural juice, and passionfruit pulp. Top with an unsweetened fruit juice such as orange or pineapple.
- For stripes of colour half fill moulds with one fruit, freeze for 4 hours or overnight then fill with a different flavour or colour of fruit or fruit yoghurt before freezing.
- Store in freezer.
- ice block moulds or plastic cups and popsicle sticks
Recipe from LiveLighter® campaign © State of Western Australia  reproduced with permission.