Under the sea
2 serves of veg
- 80g grilled chicken breast, butterflied so only half thickness, for fish body
- 1 cherry tomato, 1 black olive sliced, for eye and mouth
- 1 small potato, baked into wedges, for fins
- 35g boiled broccolini, for seaweed
- Butterfly a chicken breast so only using half. Cook chicken in a non-stick pan for 2 minutes each side until cooked through.
- Place broccoli in a steaming basket over a medium saucepan of boiling water. Cover and steam 5-6 minutes or until bright green and tender. Alternatively microwave in a covered dish with 1-2 tablespoons of water on high (100%) for 4 minutes until just tender. Stir after 2 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- Cook potato into 4 wedges – try this recipe (can use the remainder of the recipe as part of a meal for the rest of the family).
- Slice the cherry tomato and black olive into halves.
- Thinly slice the green olive into 8 pieces.
- Assemble fish by placing the cooked chicken in the centre of the plate, cut one potato wedge in half and place each half on top and bottom with the curve facing the front. Add another 2 potato wedges to the end for the tail. Place the tomato and olive half on top of the chicken for the eye. For the final touch, add broccolini seaweed and green olive air bubbles, style as you like.