13 serves of veg
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium brown onion, sliced
- 500g sweet potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup water
- 420g can sweet corn kernels (or 1 corn cob, cooked)
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- 60g grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese or 30g grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a 20cm square baking tin with oil.
- Combine onion, sweet potato and water in a large microwave safe bowl, cover, microwave on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes.
- Add broccoli and microwave on HIGH (100%) for a further 2 minutes.
- Layer baking tin with half the sweet potato and top with corn, broccoli, onion and remaining sweet potato.
- Whisk eggs and milk, pour over vegetables, top with cheese and bake for 30 minutes or until firm in the centre.
- Substitute 5 cups of any cooked vegetables for those listed.
Can be stored in refrigerator for up to 7 days. May be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Chopping board
- Large knife
- Square baking tin (20cm)
- Microwave safe bowl with lid
- Medium bowl