Waldorf celery boats
2 serves of veg
2.5 serves of fruit
- 4 large celery stalks, rinsed and cut into 7cm pieces
- ½ cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and cut into small cubes
- 1 small green apple, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- (optional: ¼ cup walnuts, chopped)
- Combine the yoghurt, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the chopped chicken, apple, grapes and walnuts and toss until well coated.
- Fill each celery piece with the mixture.
- Keep chilled in the fridge until ready to serve.