7 serves of fruit
2 x slices = 1 serve
- 1 large, cross-cut slice of watermelon, approximately 3cm thick (cuts into 8 pizza slices)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
- 40g fresh raspberries
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and cut into 8 slices
- 1 orange, segmented
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- (optional: 1 cup of toasted almond flakes, some shredded mint or 2 tablespoons toasted desiccated coconut for garnish)
- Arrange raspberries, kiwi, orange and banana slices evenly over each piece/slice of watermelon.
- Drizzle with small amount of yoghurt.
- Sprinkle with either toasted almond flakes, mint or toasted desiccated coconut.
- Serve immediately.