1 serves of veg
3 serves of fruit
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 of a small watermelon, peeled and chopped into triangular chunks
- 65 g reduced fat feta cheese
- 1 bunch, basil or mint
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 50g pitted black olives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place onion and lime juice in a small bowl for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pips from the watermelon and place in serving dish.
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta and olives.
- Tear basil or mint leaves and sprinkle over watermelon.
- Lastly, add the onion, reserving the juice.
- Add the oil to the juice with black pepper and pour over the salad.
Can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Chopping board
- Large knife
- Small bowl
- Serving dish