Zucchini and sweet corn soup
- 2 medium zucchinis, chopped
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken stock*
- 310g can creamed corn
- ½ cup low-fat evaporated milk
- Place zucchini and stock in a large pot and bring to the boil.
- Simmer over gentle heat for 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
- Remove from heat, puree in a blender until smooth.
- Stir through creamed corn and milk
- Use the chicken or vegetable stock recipe in collection for a reduced salt version.
Can be kept in refrigerator for up to 7 days. May be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Chopping board
- Large knife
- Large stock pot
- Can opener
Queensland health acknowledges the development of the Healthy Food Fast cookbook by the Department of Health Western Australia. www.gofor2and5.com.au. Recipes from Healthy Food Fast © State of Western Australia 2011, reproduced with permission.