Sweet chilli chicken wrap
1.5 serves of veg
- 1 sheet wholemeal bread wrap
- ¼ small avocado, peeled and stoned
- 2 teaspoons sweet chilli sauce
- 80g skinless cooked chicken breast, shredded
- ½ small red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 spring onion, ends trimmed, chopped (including green tops)
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped coriander
- Place bread on a flat surface.
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado and sweet chilli sauce together.
- Spread evenly over wrap bread.
- Layer remaining ingredients along one edge.
- Roll bread up tightly to enclose filling and cut in half.
- Change the taste by using a different type of wrap (eg. pita, mountain or lavash bread).
- Add more fresh seasonal vegetables.
- Replace chicken with another meat or omit for a vegetarian option.
- Add 2 tablespoons grated reduced-fat cheese and toast in a sandwich maker until crisp and brown.
- Eat immediately or store covered in the fridge until meal time.
- small bowl
- butter knife
- serving plate
Recipe from LiveLighter® campaign © State of Western Australia  reproduced with permission.